Friday, May 6, 2011

Anthropologie, You Toy With Me

My wonderful hubby introduced me to Anthropologie clothing and briefly searching around I learned that this brand along with Free People is under the original umbrella of Urban Outfitters. No wonder I love the styles of all of them! I'm not wanting to spend much on clothing right now, but I got a great price on socks from Urban Outfitters last weekend that I couldn't pass up. A pair of white and navy ankle socks; great to wear with flats (which I did today) and heels.

Love this classic design.

Anthropologie's prices are not for the faint of heart, perhaps. They do have premium prices, but don't be discouraged! This is a great site to treat yourself a couple times a year, maybe more if you can. I feel like the styles are so versatile; you can dress them up or dress them down.

Who else loves peep-toe shoes?

My style is vintage, Asian inspired (e.g. Korean, Japanese), often girly and on occasion androgynous. I know I would have a blast mixing and matching clothes from Anthropologie with my own. I haven't purchased anything from their site yet, but I know I will in the future for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment