Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thailand, a New Home

At some point in the future, the hubby and I will live in Thailand, perhaps for just half a year or several years. Not sure, but either way I very much look forward to it. Ze husband showed me the video below, a trailer to I think a new movie. I love the scenery in the video and it makes me intrigued to see how parts of Thailand differ from each other.
  He and I plan to travel around the country and for me, see a beach for the first time. From videos and pictures, Thailand certainly has very beautiful beaches.




A gift I requested from ze hubby is for him to take me to places he used to hang out at when he was younger, where he went to school, that sort of thing. I think it's a lovely way for couples to get to know each other better; it's bonding and fun. =)



 
I'm sure I will bombard everyone with many pictures from Thailand, places to eat, places to visit in the country and so forth once we move (again, not sure when unfortunately). By then I'm sure I will finally have a video camera so I can provide a more in depth tour of Thailand. Oh, besides going to a beach for the first time, I'll have the opportunity to ride and elephant. I already feel a little nervous, haha.



If anyone has suggestions of places to see, please share the goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment