Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Celebrations




I am excited for this weekend because my sister, Amachan, is coming to visit! Thus she'll be celebrating Christmas with myself and my hubby. The three of us always have a great time together. In addition, I've already made sure Amachan brings her camera (I don't have one) so she can help me--finally--take photos for ze blog. Yay? Ha, well I am excited. I have been wanting to post "outfit pictures" for funzies and to share some DIY pictures on how I'd like to revamp old clothes. I have many ideas zooming around in my noggin and the weather will be nice so we can take photos outside, too. =)

We don't have anything crazy planned, perhaps the typical items: watch some movies, taking photos as mentioned, cooking and chit chatting. Such simple times are often the best though in my opinion. =)

For some holiday cheer:



**********


**********


**********


**********


**********


**********
(Pics by weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment