Saturday, December 17, 2011

Modern Style Inspiration, Ze Ladies


I've been feeling uninspired lately of what to wear. Pssh, typical girl thing. So, I thought it would be perfect to share my findings of style inspiration for everyone to enjoy. This round is for the ladies, but no worries (if there are any), future posts will be geared towards ze men as well as, I shall play with vintage outfits to toss into the game. Hm, a style inspiration series? Yes, a plethora of goodness.
I'd thought about making a video out of this, but currently didn't want to hastle with finding music that wouldn't be dubbed as copyright. A future project, then...

*****************************************

Marla Singer, playing with color pallets.
Her blog,
Versicle.






*****************************************

Think it, draw it, wear it like Nancy.
I've posted about her before in Daring Style.










*****************************************

Feeling girly with Keiko Lynn.






 *****************************************

Feeling a bit funky and chic with Kryz.







No comments:

Post a Comment