Thursday, December 29, 2011

Redhead Goes to Japan


This weekend my sister, Amanda, will be on her merry way to Japan. I think she is still in a slight state of shock that it is finally happening. She has been wanting to visit for, hmm, I'd say two years or more. I, being a good sister, have kindly reminded her (on several occasions) to please take a ton of pictures like a true tourist. She won't be frolicking about on her lonesome thankfully; Amanda has a special someone who will be able to take care of her and show her around whilst visiting.

Amanda very kindly asked if I or my husband wanted anything from Japan. Thanik's only request was for sushi...Perhaps a nice picture of sushi instead, okay sweetie? I can't think of anything quite so specific, so I think she will just surprise me, which is far more fun. 



 



Briefly touching back to the past holiday weekend, Amanda could not grace us with her presence because she was sick unfortunately. Instead, Thanik and I will at least be able to see her off before she leaves the country this weekend. I do hope she has a safe trip.
Have any of you been to Japan? I'd love to hear about it.


A rather interesting video; it gives a nice tour of Tokyo by way of the sky train at night.


(Pics by weheartit.com)

4 comments:

  1. love it!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to visit Japan, one day perhaps...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dig the picture, sweetie. And, NO, the picture is just not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola,

    I'd say start setting aside some money--perhaps just your spare change to start begin with. =)

    ReplyDelete