Friday, January 13, 2012

Men's [K-pop] Style


One of my favorite ways to dress is with a gentleman's flare (as I'm sure I've mentioned), although I don't think I do it often enough. Pity. As well, a favorite place or perhaps I should say persons (is that even grammatically correct?) I look for inspiration is via K-pop a la musica. I'm sure that made sense. So often when watching a video I think, "Siiiigghhh, I'd love to wear that." I've been a sucker of Korean men's style in particular for a few years. I have no substantial "style language" in my vocabulary to properly explain why I like it other than the fact that it's positively spiffing. Aha, it's always so unique; yes that helps.

Perhaps prepare for a picture overload...

(Source)
Perhaps they're going for a Scarecrow from Oz slash Victorian-ish vibe? Either way, neat neat.

(Source)


(Source)


(Source)


(Source)


(Source)


(Source)


(Source)


(Source)
I'm sure the disheveled look is what they're going for. Ha, love how they all look so serious.


Raise your hand if you think it's sexy (that's an adjective I hardly use) when a woman can pull off men's style. Yes, I would agree. Hopefully at some point I can do a small lookbook-type-thing of my men's style interpretation. Good fun.

1 comment:

  1. Borrow the last one as my style inspiration.

    ReplyDelete