Monday, January 30, 2012

San Francisco & MIA





I'm just a small town girl, visiting a big city. I've been getting to know the diverse city of San Francisco with ze hubby and his dad for the past three days. We'll be here for another week and a half, which brings a little bit of bad news. I did not bring my own laptop, which has all the pictures of my sisters trip to Japan. I'm writing to you via my husbands laptop.
So, until I return home I'll have to postpone posting my series on Amanda's adventures in Japan.





The weather has been very agreeable, in the low 60s during the day and only the upper 40s at night. I love hearing the locals say that it's cold though, it makes me chuckle in a kind hearted way of course. I'm from the midwest, so I'm used to it reaching the teens, sometimes colder at night. However, my pale skin is not appreciating the excess sunlight. I'm considering caring around an umbrella, which is the "Asian" thing to do (really, I don't see any other folk doing it). Still, I'm apparently fitting in nicely as two people so far have asked me for directions. Ho ho, who's a tourist now? 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

(Pics. by weheartit.com) 

2 comments:

  1. Low 60's must have felt so nice! Gorgeous pictures. Isn't San Fran just breathtaking?

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it does! I wish I had the talent to take such pretty pictures; they are from a favorite site called weheartit.com.
    It really is. I've been pleasantly surprised by much of the architecture, especially for the houses. I even saw a house that was purple! =)

    ReplyDelete