Saturday, February 18, 2012

Weekly Favorites :: Thai Tea & Quartets



Normally with meals, water is my favored beverage, but I've become particularly fond of drinking Thai ice tea, but only with Thai food of course. Honestly, the first three times or so that I tried it (quite a while back) I could care less for it. I'm not sure, perhaps some magical small birds brushed my cheek and suddenly made me like Thai tea...Or it just grew on me.
It is a rather milky sweet tea. I've noticed that it curves my craving for any other sweet/dessert after dinner, so bonus jonas? I've yet to drink it with anything except Thai food, so I can't say whether it compliments other dishes.
Has anyone tried Thai ice tea before?

*******



A few days ago my ears had the pleasure of being introduced to a 50s vocal band quartet called The Four Freshmen. Thank you pandora. For many a year I've had a soft spot for barbershop-esq groups. They're fun and relaxing to listen to and it always makes me feel like getting dolled up in vintage clothes. I like to think that I'm a little bit of an old soul.

Hope everyone is having a splendid weekend!


You may also enjoy :: Was Your Rice, Or Else | 1940s Inspired Hairstyle | Your Music Interest, Then & Now

3 comments:

  1. Refreshing post!!! XD
    like it!

    xoxo from
    http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am glad you liked it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i had it while i travelled through thailand 2 years ago ... and i brew it regulary at home :) it is the best <3

    ReplyDelete