Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring, the Feel Good Season




I love you...spring because you bring about the feeling of renewal, a new day, a new start. Such a talented season. You can't help but feel happiness with so many beautiful colors blossoming everywhere. It's always nice to see the new cycle of life, so to speak. 


(Source)


(Source)

 




 

I've been dreaming of spending such lovely days with my husband in countries such as Ireland or Scotland, sitting on the porch of a cottage, with no distractions. Just the two of us soaking in the beauty around us. I'd love to take hikes, with my very own walking stick (wanted one since I first saw LOTR), even in the rain. As well, I'd really like to pet some sheep if they are nearby...




 (Source)


(Source)


What is one of your favorite memories during the spring time?
Hmm, when I was a kid I liked to put on a bathing suit and after a good rain (because apparently there is good and bad types) I'd lay down by the curb (t'was slanted, so it could happen) and let the water run through my suit. Makes sense, ya?



(Pics by weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment