Saturday, March 24, 2012

Weekly Favorites :: Korea, Spring & Dance


There are two aspects of Korea that I've been particularly enjoying. I am glad I found a husband and wife duo (not the singing kind), Simon and Martina, that have been documenting about what they have learned in South Korea for the past four years. I don't want to go into too much detail because I thought it would be nice to do a full post on them (to be expected in a day or two), so you can experience them in their full glory… That makes sense in my head. Hm, instead of just giving you a nibble, I'd like to present the full dish. Done.


 (Source)
Simon and Martina, such a fun couple.


Ahem, one thing I picked up from a particular video of theirs is an expression: "Ang." It roughly means cute or cutely sexy; you can skip to 2:47--into the video, where Martina does the sound. I've seen it used in a couple K-dramas such as You're Beautiful. I've had a lot of simple amusement saying this to my hubby. He thinks it's adorable...for now.


There was another video that they explain "Ang" better, but I couldn't find it. Forgive?


**********



Rain rain go away come again, you're so fun to plaaay in.
I know I've already talked about spring, but allow me to express my love for it one more time. Ahem.
YOU ARE WONDERFUL SPRING!

..Was that anticlimactic? Ah well, I am simply enjoying the fresh colors blossoming everywhere; everything looks to healthy and fresh [of course].





**********



To change up my exercise routine, my lovey husband has found two alternative options for me to try. The first is a yoga video with a slightly intimidating looking lady, the teacher, but kudos for her enthusiasm. The second is a dance [workout] video with an instructor who's personality reminds me of the southern bell, Charlotte, from The Princess and the Frog. You know I'm referring to, ya? I haven't tried the dance video yet, but I think the first time I do, ze hubby said he'd join me. It shall be epic, funny times.
Dancing is also one of my favorite ways to exercise. I took a couple dance classes back in college and although they were sometimes tough, it was fun and didn't feel like a chore. 



(Pics by weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment