Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekly Favorites :: Stories, Dramas & Snacks




Reading bedtime stories is not just for little ones. Grown-ups (my husband) also enjoy a tale or two before bedtime. It's a lovely bonding experience. Plus I get to practice doing character voices.
Have you done this for your significant other before?

*******



(Source)




Perhaps as expected, I can't get enough of my Asian dramas. Lately I've been on a Japanese and Taiwanese drama kick. Bonus points if you can guess the name of the drama each of these pictures are from.

*******

I'm surprised I've made the snacks my sister brought back from Japan last this long. Bear with me on my fantastic descriptions.


 (Source)
I was sure Amachan told me this was some kind of mint, but it's simply candy.


(Source)
One of my favorite snacks was this airy, light cornbread type snack with flavorings very similar to cheese puffs.
 

(Source)
This is a slightly spicy snack with a dash of peanuts mixed into it. Quite addictive.


(Source)
Cookies or crackers, whichever you'd label it as, they are yummy.


(Source)
Mochi! Amachan brought several individually wrapped pieces of mochi and all of them were the same, hmm, green tea type flavor. They were not the normal dessert size, but small snacks.


There were a couple other types of snacks she brought back for us to try, but pictured above is sufficient enough I think. All a thumbs up.
Thank you for reading!

You may also enjoy :: Amachan Dreams in Japan, Pt I | Drama Weekly :: Buzzer Beat | Nina in Japan
(Pics by weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment