Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tumblr, Sharing Quick Blurbs

Professional.


To some (professionals..?) saying the following is a "no-no," but I shall state it anyway. Ahem, oh life, how busy you can be. Since I have (unfortunately) not been able to post as often here as I would like, I have recently gotten into another outlet to share what catches my fancy, Tumblr. It's still a bit of a mystery to me, but I like to think I'm getting the flow of it quick enough. 




It can take me a few hours sometimes more to create a post here, which hasn't been feasible lately. I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Anywho, point being is since I can "produce" posts (more like quick blurbs) far quicker on Tumblr, you lovely folks can check there any time to see what is going on in my noggin. I'm not giving up here, have no fear (..if you have any), just simply Tumblr is enabling me to share my thoughts more often particularly during busy times. Tis good ya? 

I've kept the same name, thought it would be appropriate: littlerosetrove.tumblr.com
Since this post will be lost to time, you can always find the link in my About and Links page.. That sentence is ironic if you think about it. Lawlz.

Does anyone else use Tumblr? Veteran or not, please share any tips or tricks with the rest of the class in, hmm, how to utilize ze Tumblr.


(Pics by weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment