Friday, August 31, 2012

Unwind From a Busy Day

It's that time boys and girls, when there is little play time and you wish to be a kid again. Well, there are many pros to being a grown-up, so perhaps just more time to play will do. Anywho, I haven't had much "me" time to relax, so those moments are quite precious. Hmm, precious, who else thought of Gollum? Anyone? Ahem. During my moments of relaxation I've generally been gravitating towards two main things.
1) Simon and Martina
2) Ze Asian music, but mostly Korean like the boys below.


 
Oh wait this is their bums, though I'm sure some fangirl/fanboys could still identify them this way.


I'm listening to these handsome young men---looking so serious.


Ze Asian music works magical wonders for me. Whether at the end of the day to unwind or at the start of my day to get energized. Whoa, insight, perhaps that is largely why I married an Asian.. Sweetie, if you're reading this, you're completely and utterly wonderful!
It's alright folks, I won't get too mushy-gushy on here...yet.

The second consistent magical wonder is the always entertaining and awesome Simon and Martina.


 Spudgy!



It's gotten to the point where much of my [random] references are from Simon and Martina. I've even adapted some habits from them as well, which doesn't seem to bother ze husband so I think I'm in the clear.
Is it too much to ask for a thank you from them? I watch their videos so often and of course more than once. I know they make pennies from the ads played... I kid you, good googly-moogly I'm not that conceited. I really do love to watch their videos and read their blog. I'm sure I mentioned it in my post about them, but they very much remind me of my own husband and I. We never fight and are super lovey dovey with each other. Oh-ho, is this another insight folks?


Cuddle fest with Dr. Meemersworth and Spudgy.


What do you lovely folks do when you need to unwind from a stressful or busy day?


(Infinite pics by weheartit.com)

2 comments:

  1. Aww... I was going to seek attention, until I found so many "sweet drops" here. They made me so happy.

    And, yes, folks. She religiously watches Simon & Martina and the Asian boy bands (wait, I can't recall a day that she didn't watch any of them!)-- although, I think she forgets to mention Bunny. That's another one that she watches pretty much everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hey, HEY.. you make me happy. =3
    This is true, I do enjoy watching the bizarrely awesome Bunny. She is grav3yardgirl on YouTube. I particularly enjoy her because she doesn't give a hoot to look or say something silly. She's so comfortable with who she is, which is admirable.

    ReplyDelete