Thursday, January 31, 2013

Safe Zone :: Winter Outfit




Midwest weather, you never cease to surprise me at how inconsistent you are.
These photos are from last week, taken after the hubby and I got home from a few errands. Power to the people who don't give a rat's behind shopping in their pajam-jams or workout gear, but I can't do it. I like to be and feel put together. Plus, is it just me or do people not giving a hoot in what they wear always look a bit grumpy?

Something I realized, often enough, about half way through the day I feel a bit bored of what I am wearing. Does this happen to anyone else?
I've already had my light bulb moment, I'm needing to experiment and play more with my wardrobe. Even the outfit I'm presenting today is in my safe zone. So to aid my small trifling matter, I've been scouring many resources to find the right matches to light my flame. Pinterest has been great help in organizing my treasure finds.





Thank you for reading, hope everyone has been having a good week.

:: Outfit Details ::
Jacket : Banana Republic (XS)
Knitted Warmers : Zipia
Blue Long Sleeve : GAP (XS)
Skirt : Zipia (one size)
Tights : Target (S/M)
Shoes : Yesstyle (size 6)


You may also enjoy :: Casual Outfit | Texture Fun

3 comments:

  1. The colour of that coat is absolutely beautiful on you Elissa! And that hair of yours!! I love the braid. Such a sweet up-do. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, for everything! This is my favorite jacket to wear when the weather permits it.
      I remember seeing the braid like this on a youtuber (can't recall at the moment). It adds a little something to my go-to hairstyle when I can't be bothered to do anything else. There is a bow too, but it's playing hide and seek under my hair.

      Delete
  2. I like this look, it is very Downton Abby!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete