Saturday, February 2, 2013

Weekly Favorites :: Improve, Cartoons & Cuddles


Getting back into the swing of blogging, I've been spending time--perhaps too much time--tweaking and making improvements to my little bubble here. Not that I've been an A student for following some basic rules of blogging, but I'd enjoy laying out my two senses on the subject. I have a couple sources that have been quite helpful and I'd like to share it with you friendly folk. Sound good?



What is it with me and cat pictures? ..They're adorable and funny creatures. TRUE.


Cartoons guys. Guys? Cartoons. What other verbiage can I say comprehensively to portray my love for cartoons? For the last few months (that's an understatement) I've really been wanting to just watch cartoons, no humans and by humans I mean you and I. Cartoons just calm me, make feel happy and of course make me feel like the true child I am. 
Visuals of what my censors enjoyed this week:

Castle in the Sky









*****

I love cuddling, and that is my story.




Thank you for reading! I hope you all are having a good start to your weekend.




(Images top to bottom: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, 11, 12)

2 comments:

  1. I love cats, they're just always cute!
    By the way, thanks for your comment!

    Hope you're having a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Although I should learn to show my love for dogs too, my hubby would highly appreciate it. =D
      No problem!

      Delete