Saturday, March 9, 2013

Playlist For The Sick




There's a playlist for many things like working out, getting your flirt on (seducing?), time to wake up (maybe not for everyone), when you're feeling sad, etc. I've yet to hear of playlists for when you're sick. Well there could be, but for the sake of this post, let's say there is not--till now. Shazaam!

You know, I was doing so well with my non-sick streak of at least 2 1/2 years, perhaps a bit longer. Now I have to start from scratch. I blame my friend, she knows who she is.
Anywhoodles, although I'm feeling a bit better, is it some rule that a person must have a cough at the end? The type of cough that makes the throat hurt and your voice sound sooo not sexy? I'm not a fan.

I really only have one requirement for my sick playlist: the music must have an upbeat feeling to it. Simple enough. The following are some of the songs that make the cut.
Click the links to hear the songs, they're the magic portal.


What songs would be on your sick playlist?

 

(Images top-bottom: Puppy, CN Blue, Eric Nam, Boyfriend, IU, TVQX, SHINee, Infinite, B.A.P.)

2 comments:

  1. My super upbeat, get-over-it, all around jam is KARA's Step. If I'm ever feeling down, then I play that song and dance around.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I've heard this song, and wow, yes, this would get anyone moving. This is the type of song I would listen to if I needed motivation to clean or to work out. =)
      Thank you for sharing!

      Delete