Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekly Favorites :: The Hobbit & K-Dramas




Two potentially large topics I can yammer on and on about, but I'll keep it short and simple for your sake. Well that and I do wish to yammer on in particular about The Hobbit, but more in depth in its own glorified post. Did that sound dramatic? ..I'm okay with that.





Never start any Tolkien based movie directed by Mr. Jackson too close to bed time. You will not finish it. Watching The Hobbit in the comfort of my own home for the first time, though split into two viewings was a combined enjoyable three hours. Don't listen to the critics Mr. Jackson, make these movies as long as you like.

Unlike me, the husband can't watch a movie more than once in even a weeks time. I, however, can fully manage to watch a single movie multiple times in one week. Once I get hooked on something, watch out--the boogie man will come? Okay no, simply when I get hooked on a show, movie, song, I can play it out for months before I finally need a break from it. I'm sure some of you can relate. Right guys? Guys..?





Korean dramas are dangerous time traps, once you get sucked into a show it becomes a need to keep watching it. I don't think I'm exaggerating.
I can never keep my full focus on one drama, I always have a few going on at once. I've paused on quite a few, more than I care to admit, but two in particular I know I will finish soon, which are To The Beautiful You (above) and Can You Hear My Heart (below). You can definitely expect a review on both, but which one will win for this month? You will just have to wait. I know you will wait in anticipation… Or not.





I mentioned in my review for A Gentleman's Dignity that I am doing drama reviews once a month now.
Do you have a preference of having reviews at the beginning or the end of each month?
Please let me know. =)


U-Kiss - Standing Still | U-Kiss - Neverland | Infinite H - Special Girl
You may also enjoy :: My Korean Husband Blog | Grown On Me - Boyfriend

(Images top-bottom: one-three, four, five, six, seven)

1 comment: