Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekly Fav's :: Tangled, Designing & Sabrina




Movies and shows, I always go through this [obsession] faze where I just want to watch it over and over. Right now, it's Tangled. Did anyone notice at the beginning of the film, the [kids] mobile had references to different parts of the movie? Their was a chameleon, horse, duck, Cupid and something else that flashes by, but I have yet to catch. It's a clever move to show what is to come, no?





Pascal is probably my favorite character. This is a rare time I will ever be drawn to a cold blooded creature, which may or may not be an unfair judgment. Either way, Pascal is smart, adorable and I really love the little noises they made for him--if that makes sense.
Because of Bubz and her recent tutorials on felt animals, Pascal is one character I'd love to make.



The husband really likes Maximus, but greatly due to the fact the horse acts like a dog, which the hubby loves.



*****

 

I'm pretty sure my husband has had this planned out all along, but he's slowly making me more of a computer geek. Well, the pretty and "creative" side at least. See, he loves working on the coding for websites, the tech side of making sites work where as I enjoy the visual side of it---aka, the design work.
So, I'm in the process of teaching myself to be a web designer. The way I'm functioning though, I need and want to know some of the non-design work bits and bobs that go into making a functional website. I won't bog you down with too much technical nonsense, just know I'm starting to see why my husband loves numbers so much…in the right light, numbers are sexy. *sexy winky face*




This is very recent re-discovery, but holy snaps I miss Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I had a poster of her hanging over my bed when I was younger.
I watched the pilot episode with the hubby and despite the super corny humor (which I'm full of) and vibrant 90s feel radiating from it, he liked it. Yes!

My favorite episodes are when Sabrina is in high school, not as much when she goes to college. Sometimes you need a show like this--a show that doesn't take itself too seriously, which is rather refreshing.
Who else watched the tag along movies, such as Sabrina Goes To Rome or Sabrina Down Under? Out of the 3-4 movies, Sabrina Goes To Rome was always my favorite.





What is something you miss about the 90s?


♫  Coffee Boy - Is This Love (ft. Haeun) | Handsome People - Woowei Woowei  ♫
You may also enjoy :: Weekly Favs :: INFINITE & 90s Style | Weekly Favs :: Improve, Cartoons & Cuddles

(Images: Tangled, Sabrina: one, two, three)

No comments:

Post a Comment