Sunday, April 7, 2013

Weekly Favorites :: Thailand Travels & Green Times




This will be just as much of a tease for me as it is for you, but the hubby and I have been talking more about what he would like to show me when we [at some point] visit Thailand.

  • Tour around the schools he attended, see the infamous barbed wire (I'm not kidding) gate he jumped to skip off and see a lady.
  • Check out his favorite coffee shops where he spent countless hours with his nose in the books like a good boy.
  • See the floating market because it's just too cool to pass up, and who says no to fresh food?
  • Take a snooze at his dad's garden, ideally during Thailand's "winter time," which is less hot, but still hot…
  • For me, see a beach for the first time--while slathered in sun screen, sitting in the shade and under an umbrella otherwise I just may burst into flame. Burning easy is a small sacrifice for having red hair, folks.
And many many more things to explore.






Organic products: oh my blob it works.

Stop it, stop it right now--using chemical nonsense to clean your household. Using organic natural goodies is environmentally friendly, far more cost effective and there's no chemical odor that unkindly invades your nostrils. I think it's a clear sign that a cleaner is not doing positive things when you have to wear a mask to use it. *raises hand* I've done that before because of a bathtub cleaner that had too strong a scent.

I found this fantastical article about different natural products to clean the different surfaces of the facilities. I used a mixture of vinegar, baking soda, dish soap and warm water to clean my entire bathroom. Worked like a charm. I'm actually rather excited to discover more natural cleaning methods, it makes me happy on the inside--and the outside too.


(Pics from pinterest)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your grateful informations, am working in Tourism Portal, so it will be helpful info for my works.

    ReplyDelete